Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Okay, so it's a b...


Baby GIRL!! I so totally didn't know I was going to find out today, or before Saturday, but I had to go in for an ultrasound (doctor's orders) and the one that I have scheduled on the weekend wasn't going to work for the doctor (her words, not mine). So today, this morning, I headed out to Germantown (so forgot that this guy has an office near my house by Methodist North), and prepared myself. I was determined to find out what I was having today! So we go in, and not only do we see this huge head kid (she's under my boob, for real), but we try to see exactly what she is. Now, at first, the tech said it was a boy because, of course, with the legs crossed, and the feet in a particular spot, it looked like a little boy. And for the life of me, the little one would NOT move it's leg. So we poked and giggled, and moved, and finally, after clinching her fists, little Peanut decided to move her legs enough to show that she was, in fact, NOT a boy. So yes, I have a little girl! So for everyone that doubted my psychic motherly abilities, I say shame on you! I may not be able to give out Powerball numbers, but I know my body, and I knew I was having a girl. Trust me, this is a girl. So check out the pouty face little big head alien, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Riki said...

CONGRATS on your little girl!!!