Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh, and the hormones are REALLY kicking in!

Do you remember as a child when you would get tired, you would get grumpy? Well, I have been feeling that way a lot lately. This past week, I swear, I as a mean as a, well, I don't know. I was just really mean this week! Everything made me angry, and it all came to a head on Friday! I swear, I couldn't stay happy to save my life. Every few minutes, I wanted to just cry and curse! I would talk on the phone to people, trying to get information, and I would want to go off when I'm told one thing, and knowing another thing could be done to speed up the process. People were driving like old people with molasses in their tail pipes! I mean, I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. I just was not in a good mood. All the while, I was apologizing to the Peanut for feeling so iky. Don't like to feel like that at all!

Today, however, I am chilled. I'm listening to music...although my hips, arms, and feet feel aweful. I'm even happier that when I went to refill my prescription today, it was ready and it didn't take 24 million hours to get it! Nor did it cost an arm and a leg (which was my biggest fear because I haven't paid my COBRA insurance for this month because my insurance from the new job is kicking in soon). So yes, I am in a good mood! Now, let me go and do some moving around, work out this pain in my hip.

No comments: