Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Pain Has Kicked In!

Okay, so right now I am suffering from carpal tunnel in both wrists. I've always had some issues with it, but not to this extent. I swear, it's as if someone took my hands and just bent them backwards. It feels AWESOME!! I then as I look down at them, they look crooked. Veins are popping out, swollen. So much iky poo-ness! I have wrist guards that I wear when I'm typing, but then my wrists get swollen again. And why is it that in the corner of the screen...okay, never mind...it was a part of the movie.

And now there's a fly bothering me. Get gone, you little bastard! Don't you just love how the British spell their words properly? Favorite is favourite in proper English! i just love it! Sorry, watching 28 days later, and in one scene it had a video tape that said "Mom's Favourite Recipes". Dude, this movie is crucial!!

But back to me. Yeah, so my wrists are killing me, my shoulders are killing me, and I wish I could get a really good massage right now! About 6 more weeks to go, and I'm tired, and her head pushes on my diaphragm, which causes me to be a little light headed. Well, that's it for my rant. I know normally it's all happy go lucky and cheerful, but I just needed to put that out there for you guys to know that I am human, and I can experience pain. Now, where's that waiver for my epidural?

No comments: