Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's 4 in the morning...

Couldn't sleep. Don't feel like it. It's strange though cause I didn't get to bed until 3 Thursday morning, and I was dragging all day at work. Went home, was in bed by 7, woke up around midnight, went back to bed at 1, got up for work at my regular time on Friday, was relaxed and fresh, and went to bed around 11 last night after the debates. Now I can't sleep. Not in any pain or anything, just restless. I'm trying to work my way back to sleep, but I'm going to end up getting up early soon because I've got some work to do before people start trickling in the house (another baby shower). Don't think it's the excitement of that cause, well, just don't think it's that. Anyway, I'm going to try to count some sheep or something. Good morning!

No comments: