Monday, September 22, 2008

I have discovered...

I can no longer hit the @ key with my left hand, like I used to. I now have to cross over with my right hand. This, my friends, is the pain that I have to deal with being that the left wrist is totally gone. Well, not totally, but turning and bending like I used to, that capability is non-existent.

I just watched "Heroes" tonight. Wonder what will happen if I went into labor on a Monday night around the time this show comes on? Thank goodness for the DVR, or I'd be screwed!

Peanut now weighs in at 6lbs 14oz. She has far surpassed any of my nieces and nephews, as well as my cousins that delivered this year. I was almost a 9lbs baby, and I'm pretty sure she'll be one as well. Well, that depends on if I don't go into labor within the next few days. Right now, it seems like she's swimming around and making my tummy feel like a real bowling ball.

I guess that's about it right now. My left hand, which is oddly enough not the one I write with, but the one I do everything else with, like drive, one-handed cartwheels, open doors, that one is the one in the most pain. I don't get it! *that hurt* Anyway, seems like the kid is kicking. I'm going to bed now. Good nite! *ouch again*

No comments: