Sunday, April 27, 2008

So what happened this week?

1) I got my information in the mail concerning my insurance. Yes, I have insurance through COBRA, and it costs an arm and a leg. And that's a whole damn lot!

2) I filed out an application to become a notary public. My license expires April 18, 2012. So now, if you need anything notarized, give me a call.

3) Baby peanut has been swimming around. It's been pretty interesting though. All of the little flutters and gasious feelings have actually been baby peanut. It's kind of crazy, yet pretty cool!

4) I have decided that I will design a baby crib for baby peanut rather than going out and buying one. I will design it, and my uncle and I will make it. I'm really excited about it!

5) One of my friends and I have figured it out: Baby peanut will probably be born between October 13th and October 15th. Those two dates, you may ask? Well, I said that she/he will be born on the 13th, while she said it will be on the 15th. Well, I say it's between those two days because the full moon actually falls on the 14th. So we're calling it that week. But of course, it depends on when baby peanut is ready to show up! Either way, I'm looking forward to baby peanut's arrival!

That's, well, that's about it. Good night everybody!!

No comments: