Monday, April 7, 2008

A Follow-Up to Yesterday's Doctor's Visit...

Damn, don't you just jump and cringe everytime you watch "Final Destination", when chick gets hit by the bus? I do!

Anyway, went to my follow-up visit today, and come to find out, the bleeding was the expelling of the cyst. I know you all wanted to know about that, right? But yeah, that's what it was, and I got the chance to hear the little bugger again. It was so cute, it kept moving around, and the doctor tried to catch the heartbeat. Like it was playing a little game. So cute!

But yeah, that's what it was, and let's just hope that everything goes okay with the rest of the pregnancy. For now, I need rest. So good night!

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

I'm so glad it's all been cleared up. Take it easy, girl. And start showing already so we can start experimenting with "maternity photography"!!! Please? :D