Sunday, April 20, 2008

So now I'm confused...

When people ask me "how far along are you?" I was able to say 12 weeks 4 days, or 11 weeks 2 days. Since Tuesday, I have been confused. Sure I know not to always go by what the docs say because no one can really tell you exactly how far along you are, but according to the ultra sound and what the lady said to me, she put me at 13 weeks and 4 days, which would make me now at 14 weeks. Honestly, I'm just glad that the morning sickness is over, and I'm looking forward to the baby bump.

Oh, the new thing I'm experiencing now: acid reflux! WOO HOO! Now I had it before I was pregnant, but not to the extent I'm at now...waking up in the middle of the night, coughing due to the fluid flowing upward and junk. Oh, the joy! But oh, well...I keep a bottle of water next to me at night, which in turn adds to the extra water that fills the bladder and causes me to creep to the bathroom at night, thus scaring the sister-in-law that is freaked out by my ninja stealthiness. Well, I'm about to head to church. Smooches!

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

You're far enough along now to start reporting your gestation in Months instead of Weeks. That should make life easier, right?

500th person to ask: "How far along are you?"
You (weary from answering it 499 times already): "Almost 4 months"