Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm 4 Weeks Old Today!

If Peanut could speak and/or type her own blog, this is what she would say:



Hello Everyone! I'm taking over for my mom's blog today, just to give you a bit of an update on my progress, so here we go! As of today, I am 4 weeks old. In some circles, I would be a month old. I'm not all up on that mumbo jumbo, so let's just leave it at 4 weeks and counting. I'm all kind of excited about this cause that just means I'm getting older, bigger, and starting to boss my mama and the rest of my family around with all of the different little noises that I'm making. I'm especially eating a lot more, so that means stronger, healthier bones, and the possibility of being taller than mom! I'm looking forward to that because, if you haven't noticed, my mom is short. Oh, and mom is taking more and more pictures of me, as you can see with this one, while I was asleep.




It can get annoying at times, but due to my inability to effectively communicate with my mother in her language, she doesn't understand it. Oh, she gets it when I begin to cringe and wiggle a lot, but I think she takes that as a showing of being cute and a baby. Crazy human lady. Well, I'm going to go and take a nap now. I swear, sometimes this woman just won't let me sleep! She's always waking me up, changing my diaper, and feeding me...well, that's not so bad, but she could at least wait until I wake up! Anyway, gotta go!

~M

1 comment:

mommytoWT said...

Sweet baby girl, you are getting too cute too fast - no dating until you are 30. ;->