Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Say hello to my little 6 week old baby girl! She is changing so much, and as you can see, she's at the point of giving people really big smiles. So happens that she turned 6 weeks a day before her very first Thanksgiving. It was wonderful, even though we didn't get up in time to watch the Thanksgiving Day parade. It was okay because we got the chance to go over to my aunt's house to visit with her and our cousins. Great food, good company, a good time was had by all!

Other than that, we have been spending the weekend trying to get things together in the house, because tomorrow (drum roll and Kleenex ready please), I start back to work. Okay, so I'm glad to be going back because I'm broke, but I want to take her back with me! Can't I just put her bassinet over in a corner of my office? It would be such a great thing, and everyone would be happy. Cut back on child care, although my mom would be taking care of her while I was at work. But things would be great around the office. People would be happy and carefree! I kid...but anyway, I'm going to try to get through this week without breaking down...too much.

Well, I'm going to go and eat. Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, especially her first Christmas!

No comments: