Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Big Girl!


Long time, no write, about the love of my life! As of now, she is 29 months (if you all are still counting the months). I say she's a grown woman, but I could be wrong. She is nothing more than a ball full of energy, and I am still enjoying motherhood. We have a new person in our lives right now, and I'm hoping that he stays around for a very, very, VERY long time. Peanut seems to like him, so I guess that's a great sign. Other than that, I split my toe open trying to keep up with her. Well, sliding down the stairs, but I'm not going to go into the whole "I'm a grown up, I should have known better" lecture. Let's just say it won't happen again. Anyway, back to the grind. I promise to keep up with the blog and keep everyone updated on the wee one! For now, enjoy the picture!

No comments: