Thursday, March 19, 2009

Okay, so we're still a little icky pooh!

So the Peanut and I are still a little under the weather, but better than before...sorry, just checked the scoreboard for the U of M game, and Memphis is up, for now, 80 to 68...anyway, back to us! Now we both have ear infections and fluid behind our ears. Apparently we are mirroring each other...I have the fluid in my right ear, her's the left. But she's not showing signs of being irritated, just as happy...with the exception of this afternoon when I was speaking with my mom. I could hear her in the background "screaming" for my mom. It was one of those "What do you think you're doing, not paying attention to me!" screams, and 'm not used to that...what the heck, MSN, why did you take the point away? Crazy computer! Anyway, we're both without a fever, so that's good. I'm still running on fumes here, tired as ever. I probably got about 24-26 hours of sleep last week, which is not nearly enough for a 7 day period.

Other than that, we're doing pretty well. I guess I'll go now...Memphis won, 81-70. Now I hope the Peanut and I will feel better.

No comments: