Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a year!!


This has been one of the most stressful, yet the best, year ever. Who would have known that the year I turned 30 I would change jobs...TWICE...and then find out that I was pregnant! No one, not even myself, ever thought I would have children. Despite all of the changes that I had to go through this past year, I found that I was blessed to be able to go through it with such a great support group. I have the best family and friends that any person could have, and they were able to get me through all of these changes. Thanks to everyone for being such a great blessing to my life, and I am looking forward to 2009 being a continued blessing. By the way, Peanut just gave me the loudest milky burp that I could have every experienced. And it doesn't bother me at all! I am enjoying every bit of it, and will continue to do so...until she's about 80, then we're just going to have to get assisted living in here to help her out.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your support, and continue to look back here every once and a while to follow along with Peanut's adventures in growing up! Also, don't forget to follow my book blog. Sure, not much there now, but I'm going to track my progess up until I publish this darn book. Well, I'm going to bed, so HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: