Friday, May 30, 2008

Alright, so I don't know yet, okay?

I went to the doctor last Wednesday to have my ultrasound. I was hoping to find out, for certain, whether peanut is a boy or a girl. Of course, I know it's a girl, but I just wanted confirmation. Sure, if it's a boy, I wouldn't be upset at all, not one single bit. I'd love him just as much as I would any child I carried for a long time. But anyway, went in for the ultrasound, and the ultrasound only showed peanut hiding behind the umbilical cord. Just like one of my children, to peak-a-boo and to leave everyone guessing as to whether or not I have a boy or a girl tickling my insides. And yes, I can feel the movement now. It's so cool!

Anyway, that's just about it, with the exception of me waiting to hear if I got a new job at another firm. So that's all that's been happening in the adventures of Mel Mel and Baby Peanut.

Oh, check this out...found this on Baby Gaga

pregnancy

Perfect!

No comments: