Thursday, March 6, 2008

I called for the doctor and the doctor said...

Remember those little hand games we used to play as children, on the playground, in the courtyard, where ever you stood before it was time for class to begin? I remember them. I remember them all to well because I still play those games, sometimes, with my niece. I think my niece gave me a little testing ground for this. Man...

Anyway, went for my second check-up. It was supposed to be for them to tell me actually how far along I really am. According to the last check up, and the last ultra sound, which was not very plesant because it was super early, I was only 4 weeks along. And being that I was only 4 weeks along, nothing but a little sac, probably about the sice of a penny, may be a dime, showed up on the screen. Not big at all. Couldn't even see what was inside there.

So today, I went back in, and they want to set me up for another ultra sound for tomorrow, possibly tomorrow morning. As you know, I'm about, or should be about, 7 weeks along. so that would make the little one about an inch, may be 3/4 of an inch, long. You can see an example of it here. NOTE: This is not the child of my womb. I haven't gone to the point to get pics yet and post them on the internet. That will come later. This is going to be interesting to see this. I'll be damn glad that I won't have to have that wand put up in a spot that I just didn't enjoy, thank goodness!

Well, I just hope that I'll get to go, depending on if the roads are nice and clear. We're not supposed to have any snow until tomorrow afternoon, so there shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Anyway, that's about it, for today. Got my prescription for my prenatal pills (the purple ones, not the green ones that made me pass out the other day and get sick...no no). I'll be dropping off that prescription later. For now, I'm sleepy. It's been a LONG day!

No comments: